Thursday, December 4, 2008

So Dross!!

Today's conversation about Ryan's work Christmas party went like this with Kadence:

Kadence: Where are you and Dad going tonight?

Mom: On a hot date

Kadence: Where? Can I come?

Mom: To a stinky bar and no

Kadence: What are you going to do there?

Mom: Well most of the people are going to drink stuff that will make them puke later but mom and dad will probably just eat snacks, drink a soda and kiss each other a lot.

Kadence: Oh so dross, I don't want to go!

I think what put her over the edge of not wanting to go with us was the kissing bit. She does not like it when Ryan kisses me. But I still do! Kids are funny, somethings never change.

3 comments:

Lewis Family said...

Silly! Isa loves it when Robert & I kiss; the first time she really noticed we were in the car, and she went, "oooooh, they're kissing!" Now she just stares and grins when we do it. Should I be worried?

TammeNBen said...

I had requests for me to read your conversation over and over. Kloey, said it was so funny and Kael said "I like the kissing."

jacblanch said...

What a cutie! I love your new pics over on the side!