




Emmett is one of those babies that makes you actually want more- have you ever met any of those? Yeah me nither, until now!! Just kidding the girls...well Kadence was like that, Cambelle on the other hand has been going through the terrible twos for the past 27 months...yeah that is how old she is. Someday she will grow up and be a mom and complain to me about her "passinate" child (that is what we call it) and I will again have my faith renewed that there is justice in the world.
I digress, back to my sweet boy. He was starting to lose wieght so we took him in because I just knew something wasn't right and they diagnosed him with Acid reflux so he is now on Prevacid. It seems to be working swimmingly, he has already gained 4 ounces and it has only been 7 days. He is awake more and smiling alot now. He was still sleeping all day long and just not growing, but he seems happier so I think we may have a winner. Anyway I know all you really want to see his his cute little mug so here are a few recent ones of our stinkin' cute boy!
Wednesday, November 19, 2008
So stinkin' cute!
Posted by Ryan and Tawnee at 2:13 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



9 comments:
That is amazing that he was such a good baby before having the medicine for the acid reflux. When Lauren had it she cried a lot, especially when eating, and was losing weight too. I am glad he is such a good little guy. My new little one isn't quite so easy but we love her to pieces anyway and I'd take 6 more just like her!
Awww, he's adorable.
What a cutie! Love the ones with the girls holding him.
he is getting so stinkin cute! i am also starting to see kadence in him!! so sweet! i am glad he is feeling better!! that is a little scary when they are not growing!!
He is so handsome! We love him!!!
What a little hunk. He is adorable.
Um I'm coming to Connecticut and taking your babies.
First of all... HAPPY BIRTHDAY today! I tried e-mailing you with the address I had (lanihuli35) and it is no longer. :( So, this was the only way I could give you my happy b-day wishes. :) Would you mind e-mailing me (gjsk4@att.net) your e-mail address or leaving a comment on here with it? Thanks! Happy B-day!!
Sorry about the reflux. That is no fun! Both girls had it, but Savannah's was really bad. She is 2 1/2 and still on Prevacid. Poor girl! He is a doll...just like your other two!
Congratulations on your beautiful baby boy! Is Ryan so glad to have some male support around the house now? Boys are a TON of fun and waaaay less emotional than girls--which can be a double edged sword. : )
Post a Comment