Sunday, November 9, 2008

Beautiful Fall


The girls are "helping" daddy unrake the yard!

Emmett's first smile on film, not the first smile ever just the first one I've caught!

Grandma Blanch's crazy halloween box was a big hit!

One of the best trees in the yard.

View of our backyard!

Don't you just love the magic of fall? You would if you lived in New England during the fall. I think the last three weeks have been my favorite time here, it is absolutely magical! The colors of fall are breathtaking, the oranges, yellows and reds. Ryan loves the yellows but I am partial to the reds. The colors are falling already and it is quickly disappearing but I am already excited for next October. What a display nature puts on!

11 comments:

DTingey said...

Hey! It is soooo pretty. I miss all the color......Try Vermont and the rolling hills in the fall sometime. That is an amazing site as well.
Love Emmetts smile! The kids look happy.
Miss you guys!!

Jenn said...

OOH....Ahhhh...Yes FALL is amazing and I love, love those pictures. The kid models in the picture are cute as well..oh wait those kid models belong to YOU! Don't fall in love with that place to much as we all still have high hopes of your quick return!

What a CUTE "first," smile! That is always soooooooo exciting!

Brittany said...

Love the girls glasses! What a beautiful family! And a gorgeous fall! I must admit that I have been missing the color of the changing leaves. Hope you are all doing well! We miss you all!!!

Amy said...

I love autumn, too. It's been soectacular here, but this week the leaves started to come down, so we're losing some of our color. It's sure better than Houston, though...

I tagged you; see my blog...

TammeNBen said...

What good helpers Ryan has. that is alot of leaves! You know, the trees are changing colors in Dallas too. Just to let you know.

Texas Tingey said...

ps I tagged you on my blog!!!

Claudia said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Traeger Tribe said...

Thank you for reminding me what Fall looks like! I was starting to forget... it's going to be in the 80's by the end of this week. Gotta love AZ!

Oh and Emmett is SO cute - what a great smile!

Anonymous said...

We just got back from visiting North & South Carolina and i was in love with the beautiful trees and all the fall colors! Sure made me wish Houston loked like that right now. :)

P.S. Your kids are just precious!

The Mangrum Family said...

I love the colors! They're gorgeous! So are the kids! We miss you all! -Ellen

Dale, Vanessa, Gavin, Linnaea & Duncan Berg said...

That Cambelle is a crack-up! She makes those eyes look so convincing ; )