Sunday, October 26, 2008

Emmett's curls



Okay so my son has curly hair...but only when it is wet...wierd.

Not sure why it is sooo curly when it is wet but then the moment it is dry it is stick straight. No one believes me so here are pictoral proof. Curly hair!

The girls are "helping" me bath him, but Cambelle found Emmett's binky stash.

8 comments:

Jenn said...

Aww!! How CUTE! I absolutely love all the new sidebar pics as well. So sweet. I am SOOOOOOOOOO happy for ya'll.

And someday maybe you'll return to us here in HOuston. I mean aren't you so sad you weren't here for the Hurricane?? Come on now! Just think-Cheap homes. Cheap homes.....

Danielle said...

I've always wanted a kid with curls!! And I love the pictures on the right with all your kids. Beautiful! (I'm too scared to even try taking all 3 of mine down for pictures!)

TammeNBen said...

Love those curls! The picture of the girls is too cute. Give those girls kisses from me and give a few to that cute little boy. Is it weird that you have a boy or are you used to it now?

KT said...

Oh man! Cambelle found the binky! Oh well, at least she doesn't suck her thumb, which is exactly what Sadie learned how to do this week.

Lewis Family said...

all so sweet and cute. good job, momma.

The Carlsons said...

congratulations on your baby boy emmett! how wonderful!

our son, when he was a baby, always had curly hair after baths. now, at 4yo his hair is stick straight and has lightened up to my husband's hair color. our quad girls' hair has change much, too, in these last 8 months. so strange how things change like that ;)

many blessings to you and your family!

Claudia said...

Tawnee:
I love to see your blog, the kids are so cute!
I want to send you an invite to my blog, but the email I have came back.
do you have another one?
please send it and I will send you an invite.
Claudiadelpapa@gmail.com

Bowcutts said...

If you put gel in his hair when it is wet, it will stay curly if your let it dry without touching it.
He is darling. We miss you guys. I'm trying to be happy after the election but it is so hard. I love the fact that when I listen to talk radio, I know you are too. What a wild ride! Miss our chats about politics. Take care of those girls. Try to enjoy the winter. HaHa.