




This last week has flown by again! On Saturday we decided to make a quick trip to Salem Mass. where the Salem witch trials took place in 1692. Long story short, kind of a let down. Interesting but very sad at the same time. We did do some sight seeing in Boston which I think is the most beautiful and interesting city I have every been in.
The girls played on the oldest public playground in America, it was actually built in 1634, naturally the playground equipment has had some upgrades since then. But I still thought that was cool.
It is getting COLD COLD COLD here and I LOVE LOVE LOVE it! But I now want some of those ugly sheepskin lined boots that the teenagers where for fashion in Houston, I want them for necessity here.
Emmett, though cute, he is a little runt! i took him to the doctor for his one month appointment and he is in the 5-10% for both height and weight. The doctor told me not to worry and I told her not to worry, I have already raised one runt- Emmett is nothing new in this house!
Kadence is in preschool and she is the shortest kid in class. Cambelle's newest thing to tell us when we are trying to get out the door is,"let's go people, saminos!" Which is vaminos? or let's go in spanish! Thank you Dora!
Life is speding by but I am trying to enjoy the ride while I can, it won't be long before I long for sticky fingers on windows and slobbery kisses from my baby, toddler and little kid.
Thursday, October 23, 2008
Busy week...
Posted by Ryan and Tawnee at 1:33 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



5 comments:
What cute pictures!
Personally, I am dreading the winter!! Cold weather means we're stuck inside almost all winter. I want my Utah summers and Arizona winters. Is that too much to ask?
Soooooooooooooo cute. I can't wait to see some pics of ya'll dressed SUPER WARM!!
I can't wait to see you in some Ugg boots. Their name is even ugly. But they do look warm. Miss ya. Emmett sure is a runt, but a darn cute one. It doesn't matter if they are runts or chunkalunks, they are all cute. Hey, did I mention I miss you?! Well I do.
I love my sorrel boots. I got them when I went to NAU for all the snow, and I loved them in Alaska too. They have the shearling lining and are warm, but not as cheesy looking as ugg boots.
They are just adorable and I see some total resemblance in Kadence and Emmett. Your kids are just so cute Tawnee... but you already knew that. :) I am very jealous of your cold weather that you are having. :( Send some our way will ya? :)
Post a Comment