Seriously, where does the time go? I looked at someones blog today and it said my last blog was 1 week ago...yeah I know I should have looked at my own, but I didn't.
Here are a few pictures of the week, and I even added one of my horrid new hair cut. This my friends is what happens when you have perfectly fine hair and start to snip a little in the bathroom with your scrap booking sciccors(I spelled that word so bad even spell check couldn't figure it out), and things get a little carried away. Yes...I did this to myself! Anyone have a wig I could borrow for the next 4 months?
This is my fancy black and white work on photo shop of wee Emmett:
Here are the girls lovin' on their new toy...I mean brother.
This is Kadence's war wound...disney.com can get dangerous, let this be a lesson to all you moms who think your 4 year old can play a princess game unattended...seriously though I still don't know how this happened, I just know it was at the computer while playing a game!
For good measure I thought another shot of the wee man is always in order and of his wild sister Cambelle-seriously she is so dang cute! This outfit is courtesy of Dad- the things this man comes up with are frightening!!

Well that is our week in pictures...I am still trying to get out the door with all three kids in less then an hour from start point...maybe when Emmett walks?
Sunday, October 5, 2008
Where does the time go?
Posted by Ryan and Tawnee at 7:11 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



10 comments:
Oh Tawn! YOu crack me up! Hair grows........and really, in the pic it doesn't look as horrid as you make it seem.
Everyone looks happy. Man, Cambelles hair is getting thick and long!!!!!
love ya!
I'm having a deja vu moment. The picture of your new haircut just took me back fifteen or sixteen years. You look like a young version of your Mom. :).
P.S. I think the hair is totally cute!
Kudos to Ryan for his stylish selections. Your kids are the cutest.
Your hair is not that bad at all! You're just hard on yourself. K so everytime I take a look at your little man it really makes me wanna put in our papers like NOW! We know we want to adopt a girl this time so that makes me excited too! How's Mindy doing? Oh and I have your old email so email me when you get a chance. tariano77@yahoo.com
Yeah, good luck (at first I typed lick, either one works) at getting out the door with 3 kids in tow. I still can't do it and I don't have to pack bottles. There is an advantage to having them attached. Love the pictures! And I am still waiting for you to call me back! ;)
I think your hair is cute too!
Your little man is so darn cute! Seriously adorable!!!
I don't see anything wrong with you hair??? You're just setting a new trend. And yes I am blown away with Campbells hair so thick and goreous! What a beautiful family you have!
Tawnee, it takes more than a bad hair cut to make you look bad. Plus I think it is kinda cute!
Okay, you know your so cute when you can vute your hair w/ scrapbooking sissors (sp??) and still look good. :) Clearly I can't spell the dumb word either. :)
I just found Tamme's blog and was reading about her kids. They are so stinkin funny, I can't even stand it. The post about the cold buns had me rolling on the floor. It only makes sense that you guys have these goofy fun kids, I seem to remeber you guys being pretty goofy and fun yourselves.
Post a Comment