




Kadence is in love with him. I don't think I have held him for more then 10 minutes since he has been home. In fact the night we came home she held him and told me, "he is small and cute, just like I wanted!" Then told me,"thank you for bringing him home to me, I just love him". So how is the adjusting going? Pretty good, I have to remind both of the girls that I am actually the mommy here!
Cambelle has less patience for him though, she loves to hold him but gets bored pretty quick. She asked me the first day if I would please put him on the floor so he could play blocks with her. After I explained that wasn't possible, she seems content with just making sure he has his blue faced little bear....AT ALL TIMES!!!
I don't mean to brag but you know of course I mean too...he is the perfect baby!! He only wakes once a night to eat, he is easily calmed and just seems content 95% of the time. Plus he is sooo stinking cute I actually like seeing his little mug in the middle of the night, esp. since it is so rare!! Are all boys this great or is Emmett as rare as he seems?
Saturday, September 27, 2008
The girls' baby...
Posted by Ryan and Tawnee at 10:08 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



13 comments:
So exciting. You are amazing people and deserve to be so blessed. He is just adorable. I am so happy for you all.
I personally feel that boys are that great!! Tatum was such a hard newborn and baby until she was about 6 months old, but Dane slept so well at the beginning. He's always been a cuddler and a SWWEEETTIEE pie. :) I'm really excited for you guys!!
I'm thinking he's pretty rare. Neither of my boys slept for more than two hours at a time for the first three or four months. When we brought Dean home from the hospital, Alec kept trying to poke his eyeballs because he thought they were so "pretty."
I'm so glad the transition has gone so smoothly =)
i am glad you made it home safe and sound! it was so great to see you guys and meet little emmett! what a beautiful little baby!! i am glad you also have some help over there!!
I hope my new girl is as good as your new little boy! That is great that Kadence is already so in love with her little brother.
He sure is a cutie. I finally can see how much he looks like Kadence. I am glad the girls are taking to him. Keep the pictures coming.
So lucky, I am up feeding Cael every 2-3 hours. I even try and tank him up with a bottle of formula for the before bedtime feeding and it only lasts four hours. Cael is also a crier unless he is eating or sleeping so he likes to be cuddled a lot. Unfortunately with two others to take care of he does have to cry once in awhile. He is content then, but I am not used to that because the other boys were very content all the time. I guess it's true that they are really all different. Did I read somewhere that Emmett is one of the girls' half-brother? I thought I did, but want to make sure.
He is so dang cute! I LOVE his outfit in the last picture... what a stylish little man. :) That is amazing that he is only up one time at night?! That is not normal you lucky girl! :)
So glad you have your little Emmett! He sounds a lot like miss lily..just happy and content! So are you liking the newborn stage now?
Glad you guys have your little boy! Now put some of the onesies brett picked out on him, so I can show Brett!
So glad the girls are liking him! They're too cute!
I'm sure you don't have anything else to do right now, so I am tagging you. Unfortunately, I don't have many friends that blog =)
He is so so so cute. Congratulations! And no, I am living proof that boys are not easier... You just got a good one!
He is SO cute! I want to hold him. Bring him to me.
TAWNEE! It has been too long! Emmett is perfect! I am SO happy for you, as I read through your blog, I just keep getting chills and teary eyed. CALL me, I don't have your number anymore, lost my phone... love you!!!
Post a Comment