Wednesday, September 17, 2008

He is all ours!!



Wow, this adoption went very quickly, Emmett was born on Monday and we already picked him up from the hospital this afternoon! He is a sweet tired little baby he seems to barely keep his eyes open. But here is a new shot of his sweetness! We think he is probably half black, I feel like we are waiting for a polariod picture to develop it's colors as we wait to see what he will look like in the next few days or weeks.

He is absolutely perfect and we couldn't be happier to have him in our little family!

21 comments:

Jenn said...

What a DARLING Boy! And WHOO HOO that things went so smoothly!! Congratulations and I bet the girls are just seething with joy!! Yeah Johnson family!! Keep the pictures coming!

Kristy F. said...

Congratulations!! A new baby is SUCH a joy!!I am so happy for you and your family.

Melanie said...

Congrats Tawnee I am so happy for your family. He looks perfect! I would love to talk to you. Send me an email with your new contact info
malcham2002@yahoo.com

Julie said...

Oh, he is super cute! I am thrilled for your family to add a brother. Enjoy!

Mom of four said...

Sincerest congratulations!! New babies bring the sweetest feeling into a family. Wish you the best!

Brittany said...

What a beautiful baby! We are so excited for you guys! We can't wait to meet little Emmett!!

Lewis Family said...

Oh, he's a cutie, chunky, too! Congratulations! Those girls must love their brother; I love having boys AND girls!

Casey Forese said...

He is beautiful! What a wonderful family you have.

Texas Tingey said...

I already told ya, I am so happy he is here, safe, and that all went well. Congrats! YOu are gonna have a blast having a boy!! They are so different from girls....fun in their own way.

loven it! said...

yeah!! congrats!! we so want to see you while you are in town! call me! 713-775-9558

Kari said...

So happy for your cute family! Have fun with that boy...such a different world than girls! :)

Anonymous said...

Yea yea! Congrats! Boys are so fun and he is such a dang cutie pie!

KT said...

I want to see him in real life! I am SO excited to have a little boy in the mix! Wow, I love new babies, I just want to kiss his cheeks!

Danielle said...

So cute! Can't wait to see more pictures. I need to get my newborn fix while I'm waiting for mine! Little babies are so adorable!

Amy said...

I'm so happy for you. This will be so fun! loooooooooooooo888888888888888888888888887 (from Seth)

The Mangrum Family said...

Congratulations! He is so precious! We are so happy for you!

Greg said...

CONGRATS!!! He's a cute little guy!

ShannonD said...

Congratulations! It's me, Shannon Sellers Douberly. I came across your blog by chance. You have 3 now! Wonderful! You can see what the Douberlys are up to if you'd like....
http://douberlyfamily.blogspot.com

The Maxwell Family said...

What a cutie! You'll love having a boy. Your girls will probably love playing mother with him too.

Sylvia said...

Woot! Woot! Isn't he the gorgeous boy? What a sweetheart!! Wow. I'm so happy to hear that all went well and I think you are so lucky to have your mix of two girls and a boy (and hopefully more yet!). We love and miss you. I was just thinking about you today and hoping all was well.

Samuel took a couple of weeks to darken up and now he is a beautiful shade of dark chocolate. We love it! How fun to watch, wait and see.

Lindsey said...

Congratulations! Babies are sooo sweet and he is so adorable!