
Okay so I took a cute shot of the girls doubling up on the play pony and I wanted to show it to Ryan last night...but this was not all I found on my camera, my very off limits camera!
This was my fist clue something had taken place without my knowledge.
This confirmed, an unauthorized photo session had occured.
Naturally there was a shot of Kadence's newest love, pbskids.org!
This by far was my favorite shot of Kadence's - seriously how close up did she have to be to take this shot?
Sunday, September 7, 2008
Kadence's Work
Posted by Ryan and Tawnee at 6:36 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



7 comments:
Don't you just love it when they leave little surprises like this. Veronica does it too. But not lately.
Sounds like something my girl would do too! I think Santa really needs to bring her a camera of her very own for Christmas this year. And we also LOVE pbskids.org. I love that Lauren can do it all by herself but she is always asking to play computer games!
heehee, I find those, too (except my desk and my extreme closeup kids)!
She is an artist! I just saw the ticker is down to SIX days!!! I am so excited for Kael's new cousin! Thank you know who for having a boy this time for me, please.
OH YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!! I love it when I find pictures that the kids take of themselves. SO FREAKIN CUTE. I think Kadence could have gotten just a little closer up though. So cute. So what only 6 days left. Are you totally dying of excitement girl. We all can't wait to see pictures of Emmett!! Have things gotten better?? Wait till you get the "Snow, Snow, Snow, (read this with the background of White Christmas Song going)...it won't be long before we'll all be there with, snow,,,,what is Christmas with no...snow....
Yeah I just ate 3 icecream sandwhiches...a little hyped up. Love ya girl.
I adore the stick pony picture! Are they "riding" with no hands?
haahaahaahilarious!!!!! I'm glad someone else's kids are full of shenanigans, too!
Post a Comment