

Kadence had her first day of preschool today, I think I may have been sentimental over it had Cambelle not been screaming, "I don't want to go with you MOM! I want to stay with KK!!" Kicking, biting attempts and pinching my forearms followed, then another round of "Let go of me, I don't want to go with YOU!"
If she hadn't been doing that I probably would have cried all the way out of the preschool with Kadence hanging on my leg saying," Please Mom, stay with me just for today". I don't think I could have had more opposite children. It makes for a challenge but I think I like having the chance to raise such different personalities.
Kadence picked out her Hello Kitty backpack, and told me she needed to bring her stuffed toy ghost named Boo, and a "sammich" just incase she got hungry. She even chose her outfit telling me that she wanted to wear her princess shirt so everyone would see how pretty she looked. She just wished she had a crown to complete the look. What a girl!
Tuesday, September 9, 2008
First Day of Preschool
Posted by Ryan and Tawnee at 1:06 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
I love how the backpack is almost as big as her!
So cute! I CANNOT believe she is in Preshool already. Where does the time go?! Almost time for baby Emmett!! 3 more days?!! That's crazy! Are you ready?! How exciting!
Kadence looks so sweet and loving. I hope her first day at school was a huge success - well at least as huge as her backpack.
Post a Comment