


Well here he is, all 10 fingers and all 10 toes. He is absolutely perfect, he was born at 9:48 am weighing in at a whooping 7lbs 5 ounces, and 19.5 inches long to boot. He is doing great after a little time spent on oxygen and his first feeding was a tubal feeding, which made me cry. I wish I hadn't watched his nurse do that. Emmett is a little bit of a suprise to us all and you will see why in the pictures over the next couple days and weeks. But he is exactly what I hoped for, healthy, perfect and out of the womb! His birthmother Mindy is doing very well and is in high spirits. I think she is really excited that he gets two ready made sisters with this deal. We are so proud of her and feel truly honored to be her little man's mom and dad.
Monday, September 15, 2008
Wee Emmett
Posted by Ryan and Tawnee at 9:26 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



10 comments:
Congrats! He's absolutely beautiful!
He is so sweet Tawnee! Congratulations
CONGRATULATIONS!!! Little boys are so much fun!!!
CONGRATULATIONS!!! I have been checking your blog a lot to see when Emmett would be making his debut! He looks perfect! I forget they start out so small - so fun to snuggle and cuddle. So enjoy all your baby cuddles and make sure to post lots of fun pict. of him soon!
oh tawnee! he is so sweet and beautiful! so glad you finally have your little boy!!
Congrats!! I am so happy for you guys. Little man Emmett is sure a beauty and is so blessed to have you as his family. What a wonderful birthmom Mindy is too.
what a handsome little boy! We are so proud to have him a part of us.
Congratulations Tawnee, Ryan and especially Kadence and Cambelle - You guys finally got your brother! Can't wait to see more pics and here more stories!
Absolutely perfect. Congratulations you guys! We can't wait to meet him in person.
Yea!! I have been waiting for this news! We are so so happy for you, Ryan and the girls! He is just beautiful... perfect!
Post a Comment