









I am not sure who had more fun at the Stamford Nature Center- Ryan or the girls. The slides were big enough for everyone so Ryan took full advantage! The girls had a blast trying to pet the animals. Kadence got right up to pet a horse when the horse suddenly turned and looked right at her. She jumped clean out of Ryan's arms when she realized what was going on. Cambelle on the other hand had a face to face with a sheep. Her reaction was priceless. But I think the hit of all the animals was the lama who tried to spit on a guy standing next to us. It was quite funny until the lama decided to try to make a baby lama with another cute little lama in the pen. We quickly shooed the girls down to the cow trying to save that conversation for another day.
Here are some pictures of the day-
Sunday, August 24, 2008
Come for the animals- stay for the playground
Posted by Ryan and Tawnee at 8:19 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



8 comments:
Hey i dont know if you will remember me, but i am cheryl nelsons daughter alisa and i saw your blog on edens and i added you to mine...i hope you dont mind. Your girls are so cute! I remember when you gotyour first daughter and she was such a beautiful baby and then we moved to utah and this is my first time seeing her since. She has grown up a lot!
hey tawnee i dont know if you will remember me, but i am cheryl nelson's daughter alisa and i saw your blog link on edens. Your girls are so cute! I remember when you got your first daughter. She was such a beautiful baby and then we moved and i have not seen her since. She has grown up a lot!
Cute pics! LOL about the baby making lama's! :)
I am laughing like a loon about the lamas. I am so glad we have not had to have that conversation yet.
Fun pictures! I can't believe you will have a BOY in your family in just a few weeks! You are going to have so much fun and I am excited to see photo's of the little guy. How will everything go down? You can email me details if you want but I was wondering if you are all going out to get him or what is happening! We will be thinking of you and can't wait to see photo's of your new family soon!
Is Kadence TOUCHING a cow?!?! Like, with her HANDS?!?! I won't even touch a puppy without gloves...or at all.
Ryan looks like he owned that slide. You slide, brother.
Fun! The slides look really fun. Although my kids probably wouldn't go on them.
Hi Tawnee. It's Brittany Dinh:) I finally created a blog. The girls look happy. I can't wait to see the boy when he arrives! We really miss Cambelle in nursey:( I am taking your advice and making an effort to go to more activities. Hope all is well. Take care.
Post a Comment