



Cambelle has very thin hair, I have been waiting for it to thicken up but it is just so stringy and thin. So I had the brilliant idea to cut it into a cute little short cut with some little bangs. I sat her on a chair on the back portch and started the brilliant cut I had in my head. I had just seen the old movie Roman Holiday and thought Cambelle would look cute with a little cut like Audrey Hepburn. She wouldn't sit still for the life of me and the bangs ended up not only crooked but super short.
Ryan thinks she looks like Lloyd Christmas from Dumb and Dumber, I still think she looks cute! Lloyd look alike or not!
Tuesday, August 12, 2008
Audrey Hepburn or Lloyd Christmas
Posted by Ryan and Tawnee at 4:45 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



10 comments:
Awww! She's SO cute! I'm definately leaning more towards Audrey Hepburn-ish than Lloyd Christmas-ish. By the way, Kate has these massive front teeth that are all by themselves up there. Her other front teeth are taking forever to come in. We lovingly refer to them as her Spongebob teeth. But they are still super cute! :)
Oh! She is so adorable Tawnee!! I love the cute little bob!!!
you are soooooooooooo funny! i love it! i just cut sarah's hair too!! we would LOVE to see you guys when you come to pick up your new baby!! i'll email you our info and you'll have to call when you get here!!
Oh, she's totally cuter than Lloyd Christmas. :) And Justin suffered through some pretty bad haircuts before I finally got the hang of it. :P
The thing about cutie-pie Cambelle is she could be bald and still be cute! :) Serioulsy, I don't think it matters what her hair looks like...she's just too darn cute!
I don't think I have your email address. If you email me at jacblanch@yahoo.com I will send you her email address.
Definetely....Audrey....She is sooooooooooo cute!! Sometimes it takes getting used to a new look! Your so funny! Thanks for being so awesome Tawny. I sure do miss you!
I am leaning toward Lloyd, just because his smile and hers look the same. But she is SO much cuter. They both also are good at making the most annoying noise. Oh, but I sure do miss you guys!
that is HI-larious! I can't decide either. Toddlerdom is so funny.
I know- you were just jealous of ALicia's short hair cut so had to try it out on Cambelle!! Cambelle looks great... some of the kids said things like "no way, that isn't Cambelle!" Stacey wants to come visit you guys- so do I!!
Post a Comment