Monday, August 18, 2008

We searched and searched...





We searched and searched for a hard plastic swimming pool for the girls. They sold out early at all the normal places you would look, ie. Target, Walmart, Toys are Us. But then just as we were about to give up hope, we found it in the middle of no where at a random little hardware shop in the country. I was driving by with the girls headed to the closest mall and there it was calling out to us. Buy me, buy me! So we did...but it is starting to get a little colder here as of late and so the girls have improvised a way to stay wet and warm at the same time. Cleaver kids really, my suggestion was to just come in. What was I thinking when faux feather boas are so much more attractive and convenient?



Don't you love when your kids style themselves for errands? This is our Costco get up...no it was not rainy!

5 comments:

Jenn said...

I love it! If only we made style choices like our kids...like would be so much more fun....

TammeNBen said...

I love Cambelles sunglasses. They suit her. The pool look nice, I am jealous. Oh, how I long for a house, curse this darn apt!! Love ya!

Lewis Family said...

They are hilarious! Now you just need some sunglasses to match, just like I need a cape and tiara to match my kids!

Texas Tingey said...

Man I miss those girls! They are so darn adorable!!!! Like I need to tell you that though. Ha ha ha
Wesley loved the happy birthday song. Thanks! Love ya!!

Anonymous said...

We have searched and searched for one too and my husband finally found one.... at the pet store! Of all the places! Tell Ryan I said "Hi!"