


Here are the first pictures of our Baby Boy!! We are getting so excited to finally meet this little guy. I am not supposed to have such LONG pregnancies, mine are only supposed to be 10 weeks tops! What is all this nonsense, I even had to wait three weeks to find out that he's a he!! I know all you women who get pregnant get the painful lessons of patience with 40 week pregnancies but that has been my little luxury in adopting, in a day I find out not only are we "expecting", but that they are due in a matter of weeks and the exact sex of the baby! Ahhh! I LOVE IT! I am not a patient person...this little man is already testing my patience...just like a man! Ha! But isn't he just cute? Kind of like a little alien but still since he is going to be my son- so cute!
Wednesday, July 30, 2008
Emmett's First Pictures
Posted by Ryan and Tawnee at 6:10 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



8 comments:
The last one is especially scary. It looks like hes looking at me. I am so excited to FINALLY have a nephew! (well on our side) Tell him to hurry up!
I am so excited for you! I know the waiting feels like it will never end. I think it makes us love them more in the end though.
You crack me up Tawnee! :) He is absolutley adorable! I am SO happy and excited for you!
I love these kind of pictures!! This is SOOOOOOOOOOOO EXCITING. I love how you wrote,"The GIRLS Baby on the Babystrology chart....
Oh this is just so EXCITING! 42 DAYS wow.....I love how you wrote, "The GIRLS Baby," on the Babystrology chart.....
We are so excited that you are getting a boy! We think boys are the best! He is going to have a lot of little mothers. Poor boy!
Hey Tawnee - I just wanted to let you know about this fun place a friend of mine was blogging about. I don't know how close you are to NH but there is an amusement park there called Story Land that is perfect for young children. Here is her blog if you want to check out pict. and a discription of fun things they did while there http://thebrclan.blogspot.com/
She has two girls who are almost the same ages as your girls and they said it was one of the best vacations they ever took so check it out!
Tawnee! I'm so excited for you. Little boys are sooo sweet. They make your heart fluttler like you are falling in love again...
Post a Comment