

Can I just tell you how much I LOVE having girls? I know I will adore my little Emmett but for now life is all about sunglasses and feather boas! Grandma Blanch sent Cambelle a birthday box and the girls immediately grabbed these get-ups and posed for the camera! What cheese balls!
There are so many things I really am not enjoying about Connecticut- top of the list the DMV...long story short it took me 4 hours to just get my CT drivers license and then they wouldn't let me register the car!!! Somewhere else rather close to the top is the humidity...it takes Houston to a new level of ridiculous! I actually have wavy hair here by the end of the day!! Shocking considering I have bone straight hair anywhere else.
But let me tell you what I LOVE the most about the last month here. I LOVE LOVE LOVE being a mom, I have spent every moment of everday (except the DMV day)with these two monkeys and I am loving every second of it. I am having so much fun with them, I am actually really excited to have three kids soon! Even though he is a boy!!!
Saturday, July 5, 2008
I enjoy being a girl!!
Posted by Ryan and Tawnee at 3:50 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



8 comments:
Those girls are so cheesy. Welcome to the wavy hair club, actually mine curls even more with humidity.
I've set up the recipe blog and added you as a contributor. It's http://yummy4tummys.blogspot.com/ thats the only name I could come up with.
Oh how cute! Love the glasses!
What a pain in the rear the DMV has been for you! So sorry! It will soon fade into a distant memory, never to be recalled again, right?
So, Cambelles birthday is this week, do you have any fun plans! Can you believe she will be 2!!
WE MISS YOU GUYS!!!!!!!!!!!!
So cute!! Girls RULE!! Love it!! They look like they are always having so much fun together which is SO AMAZING. I want to see a picture of you sporting the WAVY HAIR LOOK!! Alright! I bet you look HOT! Work it girl!
Tell Cambelle to watch out because I totally want to steal her pink boa. Also, you should come to Florida, the humidity here is AWESOME. I don't even shower anymore.
How cute are these two girls of yours?! SO CUTE!! I second that! I LOVE having two little girls too! Though, we are hoping for a little boy one day soon.
I got your thank you card a few days ago...thank you for your sweet words! What is your e-mail address? Still the same?
I am so excited for you to add a boy to the clan. You can teach me about girls and I can teach you about boys.
They are too cute! Lauren loved the pictures too. She asked me who those cute girls were and how come they were dressed in those fun clothes with those great dolls?!?
We are driving to TX at the end of this week and we are sad you guys are no longer there! Maybe Dave will get a job on the East Coast next year and then we can actually see you guys!
I should take lessons from you. I'm not much of a girly girl so Charlotte is going to have to figure it out on her own.
Post a Comment