Monday, July 7, 2008

The Greatest tree swing ever!!!

What do you get when you combine a rope, a baby swing and a giant tree? The best tree swing in town! Get a load of the fun we had tonight!



Here is Ryan loading the first victim into the swing, Kadence is acting out how she wants to fly next!


Ryan is "launching" Kadence as high as she can fly!! It's blurry because they are in action!!



Cambelle flying towards the garage.


Cambelle really likes the swing!


So does Kadence!!

How fun is this? I wish it would hold mom!!

12 comments:

Danielle said...

Oh my goodness!! I must get myself one of these!

Texas Tingey said...

How fun!! You need to figure out a way to hook up something to hold an adult for you and Ryan! That is the coolest thing ever!!!

*Monica* said...

I want a tree swing!!! I can't let my boys see these pictures or I am never going to hear the end of it.

Anonymous said...

That swing looks like crazy fun! Tell Ryan I said Hi and your girls are just cute as can be!

PS I'm one of Katie's best friend from childhood. I think we met at the Johnson's long ago when you and Ryan first got married.

Melanie said...

mmmm...I don't even think brave Molly would do that! I KNOW I wouldn't! man that looks scaaaary!

Anonymous said...

Wow!! How fun! Kylie and Savannah would be jealous. ;)

Bowcutts said...

That looks like the supper swing of the century. We miss you! Glad to see that things are well. Thanks for the sweet card.
Melissa

jacblanch said...

Oh, I'm envious of your tree swing! I always wanted one like that when I was little. How fun for your girls. I agree with your last post. Girls are so much fun!!!

bajork12 said...

That looks so fun! I remember Uncle Paul making a big swing like that for all the cousins at Gma Johnson's house... great times.

-Steve

BettyJohnson said...

Tawnee,

I'm just now getting the hang of the blogging world. I do love the way you set up your blog page and the accompanying music. VERY ARTSY.

We are looking forward to coming to Connecticut in October. Give Kadence and Cambelle a kiss for us. They look so cute in their feather boas.

*Monica* said...

I have changed the address of my blog to hansonhicks.blogspot.com
Sorry for the confusion.

Lewis Family said...

So, how does it not hit the tree? Scaredy cat that I am, this is what I think of... cute kids!