




Today was a blast, we decided to go to the pumpkin patch to get some pumpkins, apple cider donuts and apple cider. On our way we saw a pretty little stream with lots of leaves and thought, "hey-the girls would look too cute sitting on rocks" so that is what we did. Pulled over and had a quick photo shoot. The girls wanted to throw rocks into the Saguatuck River but the rocks were hiden under all the leaves so the only ones they could find were the big big ones. Notice the little number Cambelle tried to chuck, I think she cleared 4 inches.
Emmett- who I think has life at this house figured out, he sleeps while the girls are up but then when the girls go to bed he comes alive. He even smiled at me for the first time yesterday!! Yeah...he is so cute! Doesn't he look cute in his little nest, all snuggled and warm and of course fast asleep!
I am the cheapest woman alive so I just couldn't bring myself to pay the outrageous prices at the pumpkin patch so we took a couple pictures and then went to the local Stop and Shop and bought some for half the price! Ahhh...it is not good to send the cheapest woman alive to live in Connecticutt. 2 years ....I can 2 years...that is my montra!
Saturday, October 25, 2008
Halloween prep work
Posted by Ryan and Tawnee at 6:45 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
Your kids are SO cute.....I love fall!! Where did you get that thing that goes over your car seat?? I am trying to find a good one, and the one you have looks like the ticket!
I LOVE that picture of Emmett all zipped up in his bouncy chair!
How did I miss this post?? The girls look so cute!!! And Emmett looks so cuddly and cute all bundled up.
Man, it is lovely.
We sure miss you guys!!!
Post a Comment