Have you ever had a day when you wanted to strip naked, light your hair on fire and run through the streets? Today is that day for me...it started out okay...barely okay...Kadence was too late for preschool, Emmett was starving just as we are trying to walk out the door and Cambelle peed her pants so we didn't make it past the laundry room.
With preschool out I told the girls to play in the playroom as I was going to sweep and mop up the juice spilled from the juice box. I used some murphy's oil soap and cleaned the wood work around all the doorways, I got a bit carried away and it smelled so nice and fresh.
Anyway I digress...so I had to take the girls to get flu shots, Cambelle was great- she went first and didn't even cry. Kadence on the other hand was crying all the way into the office from the car and all the way back to the car. Can you say Drama Queen?
Kadence has been an absolute B.R.A.T. today, talking back to me, telling me no when asked something or just ignoring me all together. I don't know where this additude is coming from but I don't like it.
Cambelle on the other hand just giggles everytime Kadence says or does something naughty which just encourages her.
So here is is the deal, while they are up in thier room screaming thier heads off, I am going to try to write something I love about them so I can be nice when I go get them. Otherwise they may spend the rest of the day in their beds.
Lets start with Kadence, usually Kadence is the sweetest little girl, thoughtful and gentle. When it is naptime, I love to lay next to her on my bed and tell her stories. She likes me to rub her back and sing her the lullibys I sang her as a baby. She can't usually sleep without telling me profusely that she loves me and that I am her best friend. I love that little girl, she is the dream daughter.
Cambelle is full of sugar and spice, she can be so sweet and helpful but so strong willed and independant at the same time. I love her fire as much as I love her sweetness. She is funny and creative. She has a fun imagination and the volcabulary to match. She loves to be rocked "like a baby" and loves to sing with me on the lullabies. She is very helpful, the first to jump in and help pick up. I adore her and everything about her. I tell her to tell people she is just passionate, and it is a kick to hear her say it.
My mom always said stay at home moms are like modern day pricesses, I know staying home to raise them is a blessing and I try not to take it for granted. But there are days that a padded room sounds very soothing!
Friday, October 24, 2008
Screaming banshee!
Posted by Ryan and Tawnee at 12:50 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
I think I am going to try your method and write something sweet about my boys the next time they drive me crazy! Good idea.
Oh Tawnee, you still crack me up! I have felt the way you do many times... I'm sure all moms have! I love the way you wrote down the giid things about them... way to be positive! :)
Post a Comment