

So two Sundays ago we had snow not the real kind that stays around for more then an hour; just enough to get your hands cold in before church. Then this last Saturday just before going to bed I looked out the window and what do you know...snow- real snow. You know the kind that covers everything and suddenly the world outside; although freezing, is magical.
Sunday morning we decided to keep the kids home because of their colds so Dad volunteered to stay with them. It was actually quite nice to listen to sacrament for the first time in 4 and a half years! Soon after the sacrament I got a phone call from Dad asking too many questions about where, what and when for things and came home. By the time I got home Ryan had decided that the girls colds were minor enough to build their first snow man. Meet Raphael- I figure anyone with a mustache so debonair had to be named Raphael.
The girls had a blast- Ryan had a blast! I did too until they ganged up on me and my camera. Fickle friends those girls are sometimes! Kadence made her first snow angel, she has been talking about it for weeks. Where does that little ex-Texan learn this stuff?

Meet Raphael
That was a direct hit- so rude!
Tuesday, December 9, 2008
The real "first" snow fall!
Posted by Ryan and Tawnee at 7:44 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



5 comments:
Oh, we are jeaoulous over here. :) Savannah & Kylie love the show Max & Ruby and Ruby made a snow angel on one episode, so the girls make them all the time on the carpet and out on the grass. :) Too bad they will never have real snow to make one. :)
Oh that is AWESOME! What a great snow man and I hope you got Ryan back! He could have ruined your CAMERA! Then how would you BLOG?
Fun! We were quite surprised to look out the window this afternoon and see SNOW!! Yes, it is snowing in Spring Texas. Will it stick to more than my trampolin? Prolly not. Will it ever happen again? Prolly not for a looonngg time. But it was exciting for all of us.
Looks like ya had a blast!! Wes wants to play in the snow so bad.
TTYL!!!
Now we do get smow pretty regularly here, but not nearly enough to make a giant of a snowman like that, I'm totally impressed!
Did you hear about our snow we had on Wednesday?! :) Not near as good as your snow of course, but what would one expect for Houston?? :)
Post a Comment