Friday, December 5, 2008

My tag list....

Okay so I was tagged twice like a month ago with the same darn tag, but like everything I do I am a month late. So the tag was 6 weird things about me...honestly it has taken me a month to think up 6 weird things, I am the picture of normal.

So there is the first.

2. I read cookbooks like novels, and get excited when I get them as gifts. I will even read through them while on the treadmill. (totally defeating the purpose of the treadmill because I am just planning out my next creation)

3. I daydream about winning the Pillsbury million dollar bake off which I have never actually entered because I have been to late with my entries.

4. I am pretty easy going now in my old age with most sports, if we win- great; if not- great, but not in bowling. I love to bowl and am very competitive even though I am not very good.

5. I used to be self conscious about being a nerd, even quitting band just before High School to avoid the perceived label. But honestly I had the biggest crushes on the band guys and had more fun when I would go out with them, I guess that is why I married a band nerd- although he still tells me that band was cool in Oregon, really? Who believes that? If so, how dorky was Oregon?

6. My secret celebrity crush is Bobby Flay- I know he is not tall or very attractive, but seriously any man who can cook like that has got to be hot- if only in the kitchen!!

In turn I tag, Tamme, Jessica and Tricia.

6 comments:

Lana said...

Your blog is so fun to read. You are hilarious. Miss you guys tons!! :)

Dave and Tricia Folsom Family Fun said...

I totally get the bookbook thing! It is always fun to find something new and yummy to try. And I can't believe you married a band geek too! I don't think I ever knew Ryan played in a band - what instrument? Dave too was a band geek and he too tries to tell me how cool they were at his school. I just nod my head and say sure honey, whatever you say!

Anonymous said...

Okay, I miss you! You are still just hilarious!! :)

Sara said...

As I have married a man from Oregon as well I can say this honestly. Oregeon is pretty dorky, but it produces great husbands!!! Miss you tons you weirdo!

Sara said...

Because I married I guy from Oregon too (from Ryan's high school no less) I can say this without malice: Oregon IS dorky but it produces great husbands! Miss you tons!

*Monica* said...

I totally remember you being competetive at bowling!!! How many times did you, Mike, Jason and I wind up at the shady Country Club Bowl? I'm craking up because I never knew that's why you quit band.