
Kadence has been having bad dreams about crabs so this was our conversation this morning:
Kadence: I had a dream that a crab was going to eat me
Mom: Probably because you are so sweet, do you taste as sweet as you are?
Kadence: No, I have a crunchy middle.
That cracked me up...what's a crunchy middle?
Sidenote: To those who have private blogs, i have been locked out of most of your blogs that I used to be able to read since we moved to Connecticut because my email changed. Now it is the same prefix as be for only instead of @sbcglobal.com it's back to @yahoo.com. So like Monica can you resend your blog spot invite?
Wednesday, December 17, 2008
Crunchy middle...
Posted by Ryan and Tawnee at 7:50 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
I'm not private anymore, it was too frustrating for people. You can find me at www.hansonhicks.blogspot.com
If you send me your address I can send you a Christmas card too. Don't worry, I won't post it on the blog.
I like crunchy middles. Tell her its a good thing she lives so stinkin far away or I might have to take a bite!
Post a Comment