


Emmett is starting to really come alive, he has a ready made smile for anyone and everyone. I am not much of a newborn baby person- quite honestly they are pretty boring- but I love from here on out. The older they get the better, I love when they are about 18 months is probably my hands down favorite age. I love thier fat little toddler bodies and chubby little feet and fingers. I love when they start trying to really express themselves.
Emmett is doing well, most know already that he has been on Prevacid and breathing treatments. But he is gaining weight and is a very happy little baby. So things are looking up for our high maintenance kid! (Medically speaking that is.) Here are a few smile shots I got the other day.
Friday, December 12, 2008
My smiley guy!
Posted by Ryan and Tawnee at 6:56 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



5 comments:
Miss you guys. Emmett is so cute. Boys are great. It won't take you long and you will notice the difference. Fall is so spectacular in the northeast. Your back yard is amazing. Hope you survive this winter! Melissa
What a cutie! 18 months is my favorite age too.
So cute! And the snow looked fun too. Poor Lauren - I still haven't taken her out to play in ours but its not as much fun to play in when it has a layer of ice on top of it!
I need your address ASAP!! I need to send out our Christmas Cards and I am still waiting for yours. I tried to email but for some reason it didn't go through so I must have an old email address!
Some pictures he looks just like Kadence and others like Emmett. What a cutie!
He is beauiful!
Post a Comment