Saturday, December 20, 2008

Meeting Santa on the Trolley


Sounds fun doesn't it...yeah that's what we thought. Note to anyone thinking a Trolley ride in 6+ inches of snow would be fun, it isn't. Go when there is no snow...honestly though I think the only people on that trolley that didn't have a blast was anyone over 18. The girls never complained just mom and dad! We are so pathetic!

The girls did meet Santa though and Kadence had a good year, no crying on Santa's lap and she even told him she wanted a scooter and a barbie.

Cambelle on the other hand was less then impressed as you can see.


Kadence fell asleep on the way home, and was done for the night. Poor kid...I think she had a ball though!

3 comments:

Texas Tingey said...

LOL! I am still laughing about the last post.....a rake??? Oh my goodness you guys are funny. The snow looks fun.
Sheesh....I need to call ya it has been a while.
I am glad Kadence did well with Santa this year. So, did Wes. Aubrey just follows Wesleys lead, so she was fine too.
We miss you guys!!
love ya!
Deb

TammeNBen said...

What a cute Santa. He looks nicer than the Santa and the boring old Mall.

Blanch Family said...

That Santa does look nicer... I set up a blog for the girls since now that they have camera's they (mommy) can post the picture's up for family. It's http://carebearandscootergirls.blogspot.com/ hopefully they will take more picture's than me.
Hope you guys had a good Christmas.