Friday, January 23, 2009

The little Man of my life

Today I took Emmett to get his 3 month pictures but he was sick for almost his whole third month of life so he was late, now they are his 4 month pictures. I got him all scrubbed and freshly shorn for his photo shoot but I wanted to show ya'll how dang cute he is getting.

I am just loving this little man so much lately and he is such a mama's boy...do you know how much I love that? What a charmer he is turning out to be!

His patience with the camera was short lived...but doesn't he look so handsome in that little outfit. My sister in law Amber gave it to me and I have been saving it for his picture cause it was so cute. I love collars on little men.

Oh one more story so I was folding clothing yesterday and Emmett was hungry so I picked him up and laid him on the pile of folded clothing while I got him a bottle. he was very upset waiting for me. Cambelle quickly ran over to him climbed up next to him and told him over and over,"it's okay little boy, i'm just right here!" I had to get a picture of her trying to comfort him!


I LOVE THESE KIDS!! What a lucky lucky mom I am!

7 comments:

loven it! said...

he is so darling! love the outfit!! i hope the pics turned out good!! i also love your new dishes! nothing better than buying something you love on sale!

TammeNBen said...

What pretty big brown eyes!

Anonymous said...

WHOA! What on earth is he already donig here?! I thought he wasn't even born yet...Guess I need to get on to your blog now to watch the three kids in action! he's a cutie!

Jenn said...

He is such a sweetie. I am so happy for you and your family!

Texas Tingey said...

Ahhhhh.......what a handsome little man.
Love the dishes....I had a hard time really picturing them as you explained them to me the other day. THey are lovely! I love the designs....

Liisa said...

What a darling boy and a sweet big sister! Don't you love "those Momma's boys?" Great to see them growing up.

The "B" Dinhs said...

What a sweetheart! Cambelle looks like she is a super big sister.