
Kadence has some wild and wooley hair somedays. Usually before preschool every morning I say to her,"Girl, lets get that hair done you look like little orphan Annie!" Somehow she decided that was a good thing and has started "playing" Annie. When Cambelle and her play together she tells Cambelle to call her Annie.
Today I took Cambelle with me to run errands and get Emmetts 3 month pictures done a month late...anyway Cambelle said to me, "I miss Annie" I asked her who Annie was and she told me Annie went to school today with Daddy. I said, "Do you mean Kadence?" She told me that Kadence doesn't like to be called Kadence anymore and she is now Annie!
She has called her Annie all day even after Kadence told her a number of times to not call her that anymore because she is in fact Kadence Johnson! Then an arguement ensued over who owns the last name Johnson, it took some time for me to convince them that they are both in fact Johnsons. It is a big family name- they share it with millions of people!
Friday, January 23, 2009
Meet Annie
Posted by Ryan and Tawnee at 6:36 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 comments:
Post a Comment