
So I have been lusting after these dishes for probably a year or so, since I first saw them at JCPenny. I have been in desperate need of new dishes as I am now down from my original set of 12 to only 5 large matching plates and 4 small matching plates...the rest I make due with random ones found in even more random places. But I figure, the girls are still on plastic and Emmett is still bottle bound- we know very few people and even fewer come to visit, so we were fine with the 5 matching.
Am I rambling...yes back to the point. I have been wanting these dishes, today at last they were finally at a price I could be happy about. A year ago I would have paid close to $300 for a set of 12 large and 12 small plates. I being the cheapest woman alive just couldn't do that- so when I found them by chance today at the "3 day; only buy one clearance- get one free sale" at JCPenny, I finally could justify buying them. Esp. considering I have been holding onto a $50 gift card for JCPenny for a while now.
All in all out of my own pocket I paid $20 for my pretty new dishes. Technically they were $70. The small ones were 2 for $5 and the big ones were 2 for $6. Pretty cool huh? I love them and have been giddy all night over them!
Friday, January 23, 2009
Mama's new dishes!
Posted by Ryan and Tawnee at 8:14 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 comments:
Post a Comment