Sunday, January 11, 2009

Our very Own Stamford 1st Sister Missionary

Look who I found tonight on Stupid Videos...




For those of you who don't know who this awesome sassy little lassy is; I will just tell you. This is the sister missionary serving in our ward and has been here since this summer. I must say she is certainly more conservative these days. She is a darling missionary and apparantly was a sassy lassy in her premiss day- hope you enjoy watching her like the girls and I sure did! It was a fun find tonight just watching the Talented People videos on stupidvideos.com.

3 comments:

Texas Tingey said...

Now that is funny! SHe is cute though. Is she embarrased about this???

Amy said...

That is hilarious!!! Did she clue you in to it or did you just come across it?

Lisa Langford said...

She is an incredible violinist. That is really hard to move like that while playing. Hillarious but impressive.