



The Easter Bunny came to our house and I hope he came to yours! He brought the girls dresses, kites and jump ropes. Emmett got a big super hero ball and a GI Joe Snow mobile, he likes them both! But Ryan had to catch a plane that afternoon, so we were busy getting him out the door so I forgot to grab the camera until after bathtime that night and I had the girls throw thier dresses on for a fashion show.
It was a quite Easter, after the girls hunted down thier baskets and eggs from the Easter Bunny, we made a big breakfast instead of an easter dinner. I kind of liked it like that. But I am happy we will be in Texas next year and with family for a much noisier Easter. I miss my family.
The girls are beautiful in thier new dresses, and they enjoyed posing, as you can see for yourself!
Sunday, April 11, 2010
Easter Dresses
Posted by Ryan and Tawnee at 6:16 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comments:
The girls looks so beautiful in their dresses! Cute, Cute, Cute!
Post a Comment