Happy Birthday Kadence!! So we were a little late, we needed to wait for Daddy to finish busy season so we could have a birthday party he could attend! We had a fairy party at Mercer Arborium Park and invited all the little girls from her Primary class. There are 8 little girls in her class so it gets a bit overwhelming! All the girls picked out fairy wings and put on "pixie dust" or body glitter... and because it was at a park they just ran and played. They took play breaks for chips and queso or hotdogs. Dad was on the grill and I just gabbed with all the other mommies. In the end we had cupcakes with Tinkerbell rings on top that they argued over who got what color.Kadence told me after that she had lots of fun and wants to do it again next Friday!
Here are a few pictures of the little fairys in action. Oh and Cambelle with her best buddy Aubrey- They weren't doing the wing thing.




Monday, April 7, 2008
A very Fairy Birthday
Posted by Ryan and Tawnee at 7:09 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



8 comments:
Oh, how cute! It looks like she had a fun time! :)
Who is that mysterious girl with the red wings?? (smile)
What a fun party you had!! I'm glad we could help you celebrate Cadence's special day! Our girls are getting so old!
Your daughter is adorable. I remember being at your baby shower for her. Wow how time flies. Glad to hear you're doing good. Keep us posted on your pending move to BEAUTIFUL New England.
Sounds like Kadence had a fun party. I love low key parties - and eating and hanging out at the park sounds perfect! Really cute pictures of the girls too! Good luck getting everything ready for the move!!
Whose cute niece is THAT?
What a lucky little girl! A fairy birthday party, an adorable little sister and a wonderful mom and dad. Wish we could have been there. We love you and miss you.
Such a cute party Tawnee! Happy B-day to Cadence!!
That looks like such a cute party... when I see posts like these I think that I would be ok to have a girl one day :)
Post a Comment