Tuesday, April 15, 2008

taken baths



I heard the girls giggling in the playroom yesterday and came in to investigate what was so funny.

This is what I found the two of them stuffed into thier play sink, when asked,"What'cha doin'?"

Kadence promptly told me, "taken baths".

7 comments:

Texas Tingey said...

Those two are so darn cute!!

Jenn said...

Cute. I like your new background. How did you do it without erasing everything???

Anonymous said...

LOVE this!! They are just adorable!

loven it! said...

i always love to see your newest blog backgrounds!! LOVE the cherries and love the girls. they are too cute and getting big!! so the countdown is on for a move. have you sold your house???

TammeNBen said...

Love the picture! Tag, your it! Check out my blog for more info. I'm glad you found a house.

Blanch Family said...

They are just adorable!

I've tagged you. See my blog for instructions.

Dave and Tricia Folsom Family Fun said...

Hey, I saw Tamme's comment about finding a house. I have been wondering how everything is going for your big move!?! Send me an email or post about what's going on!