Monday, April 28, 2008

Tag! Your it!

Tag! How To Play This Game of Tag. Post these rules on you blog. Answer these 15 questions about yourself on your blog. List: 3 joys, 3 fears, 3 goals, 3 current obsessions/collections, 3 random surprising facts. Tag 5 people at the end of your post by leaving their names. Let them know they are tagged by leaving a comment on their blog. Here it is...

Joys
1. My darling husband Ryan- he is so much fun to be married to I feel sorry for all the women who don't get to be...oh well good luck finding number two! heehee
2. My giggling girls- I love to hide behind doors and listen to them play and giggle.
3. Cooking- check out my chunky buns and you'll wonder why I didn't list it first!

Fears
1. Speeding tickets, not sure why but it scares the tar out of me when I see those flashing red lights behind me.
2. Spiders and sharks the two big S's...both freak me out, I used to imagine sharks would swim out of the bathtub drain as a kid and when I jump out I would be attacked by spiders waiting to get me out of the water. Still not a huge fan of baths, that is why I shower.
3. Getting my mom's wrinkles and my dad's adult acne at the same time. Shoot that is already happening, where is the justice?

Goals
1. Learn to sew better...thanks mom for never teaching us that skill set you have.
2. Take classes on painting and photography.
3. Write in my journal more-

Obsessions
1. American Idol- this season is the first one we have really followed. So far my favorites are still in despite my never voting.
2. Hot and Spicy Cheezits- eat them, love them, crave them!
3. Virgin Bloody Mary's, on the plane they just call it Spicy Tomatoe juice- but at the store the best is the Mr.&Mrs. T's Bloody Mary mix- so yummy with a lime. Wish I had one right now....

Random Facts
1. I married my first real boyfriend...sound pathetic like that but it really is cute...yeah that is what I tell myself to make myself feel better.
2. I collect cookbooks from around the world.
3. I wear the same inseam as my husband and he is 6'3 and I'm 5'10.

I tag Debbie, Tricia, Julie, Leigh and Jamie.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You make me laugh Tawnee! :) I enjoyed reading this and I also enjoyed doing this myself.

Kristy F. said...

Your list of things is what I would put down. Sometimes I think we were separated at birth :) We're so alike :)

Kelly said...

I just saw the post of your house! I LOVE it! and looks like there's great rock climbing in your own backyard! I'm glad you guys found a great place!