So Kadence has decided we need a new baby at our house. She wanted us to make her a baby like a few of our friends who have babies in thier tummies. I told her that Mommy's tummy is broken and can't make babies. I asked her who's tummy she grew in and she said," Aunt Tamme's". I laughed out loud and told her no, she grew in Mindy's tummy. She hasn't asked more questions about it yet.
But she still thinks we need a baby boy. I explained to her that when we move to Connecticut I will need her help to get all the papers ready to go to Ethiopia to adopt two baby boys.
So at Costco the other day, she was making faces at a little hispanic baby boy. He was laughing at her and she turned and told me again,"Mom, we need boys." I started in on my explination about the papers to Ethiopia, when she cut me off and said,"Let's just buy that one".
Honestly, it got a little awkward for a moment as I quickly tried to explain to both Kadence and the baby's mother that we don't buy babies.
She is quite a character...
Sunday, March 2, 2008
We need boys...
Posted by Ryan and Tawnee at 8:02 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



7 comments:
That is hilarious! Oh my gosh, that girl is funny. Tell her she can buy mine, except she wouldn't actually get to "buy" it, more like babysit it...in 10 years.
Hilarious Tawnee!! I miss y'll! How's the house selling going??
Oh my gosh, Tawnee, when are you moving and when are you adopting again??? That's so exciting! I had no idea. I think we're waiting about another year before we put in our papers to adopt again . . . we'll see if we wait that long though.
It all sounds so simple...just buy one, mom! Some days I wish it were a little more simple, at least shorter! 40 weeks can be torture. Especially with the flu. Give that kid a kiss for me and tell her it would have been an honor to grow her in my tummy. ;)
She is so dang cute!!!
I think she is trying to tell you something Tawnee! This is awesome. You do need boys.
ahhh! your blog is so cute! I love the layout and what great pics of your girls! Maria comes home from church saying Cambelle...it's so funny!
Post a Comment