I have had nothing but whining about running through the sprinklers from Kadence for the last two weeks. I have been able to keep her at bay with excuses like it is raining or too cold, but today was a beautiful 75 degrees. So I told her if she took her nap she could put the sprinkler on, she fell asleep without an ounce of complaining.
After thier naps, I put them in thier suits and hooked up the sprinkler, they spent about 5 minutes just standing outside the sprinkler radius and decided to make a "beach" instead. They layed out thier towels and begged for popsicles to take to thier beach. 
As if this wasn't lazy enough, Kadence ran inside and brought out two couch pillows, one for each to make themselves more comfortable while watching thier sprinkler go...
I miss being a kid sometimes...
Wednesday, March 12, 2008
Meet the Chicken Littles...
Posted by Ryan and Tawnee at 8:15 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
But of course you always need a pillow at the beach!!! LOL!! Such cuties! Hey at least you don't have to worry about sand everywhere.
Wait - Kadence still naps??? What is your secret? Lauren quit napping a year ago and oh how I miss those days!
What cute girls hanging out together outside enjoying a nice popcycle! We thought we were in heaven here cuz we hit 50 degrees - we would love a nice 75!
Your on a roll with the pictures! You go girl!!
So cute! I miss being a kid too! I can't believe Kadence's hair....so long and beautiful!
Post a Comment