


So my parents Christmas gift to us turned out to be three letters with specific instuctions, the second was to take the girls bowling at a specific bowling ally who my dad had prepaid a certian amount for us all to bowl a game or two.
They put the bumpers up for Ryan...I mean the girls, but Daddy took advantage of them and for the first time in our marriage he beat me at bowling, but then I was bowling left handed!
Kadence LOVED bowling...although we had to have the bowling ally worker retrieve the balls she rolled to slow and stopped halfway down the ally. Cambelle enjoyed the bowling until the popcorn and rootbeer came, then we couldn't really interest her in the bowling. She is a popcorn addict just like her mother!
We had a great time....I will post about christmas letter number three later. Until then here are a few bowling photos!




5 comments:
Aaron did the same thing with Angelina's bumpers when we went. Of course his score kept getting worse! HAHAHA!
What a fun little family outing! Your girls are way too cute!!
Cute pict. Tawnee. Okay - so what is this I hear about your family moving? Is the rumor true? Email me and let me know what you guys are up to!
We went bowling last summer with Lauren and she loved it too but we finally had to get this little hill type thing that you roll the ball down so her bowling ball wouldn't get stuck halfway down the ally.
Sorry, that last post was from Tricia, not David. Wrong account!
Pretty much I have THE CUTEST NIECES IN THE UNIVERSE. I'm going to start an I heart Kadence and Cambelle club. Donations now accepted.
Post a Comment