Ok Texas was fun..but now it is almost done!! Just in time for the summer! Yahoo!! Ryan has been offered a two year position with Deloitte corporate in Wilton CT, in a Management Development Program. What does that mean? Don't know, don't really care, just happy about this oppurtunity. And why wouldn't they want him...I do...sorry I digress...where was I?
So we move in May...I have watched White Christmas a dozen times since we found out...then I realized they are in Vermont and not Connecticut. Blast...anyone know a Connecticut movie...perferable something musical with great costuming?
So here is the deal we will be there for only two years...and we will only be a little less then an hour outside of NYC...if you are headed in our direction, we have plenty of air mattresses...you are always welcome. I make a mean sausage gravy with biscuits!
Consider the floating rumor of our move-confirmed. Connecticut here we come!! Well...in May.
Monday, January 7, 2008
Connecticut!!!
Posted by Ryan and Tawnee at 9:03 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



7 comments:
I found it in photobucket.com under the searches of backgrounds.
(I find lots of cool things there!)
Here is the url and you would go into template edit html to
Body Section usually under
/* Use this with templates/template-twocol.html */
and put it in where it says
background-image:url(http://i241.photobucket.com/albums/ff212/rahhxdawg/vintage463.jpg)
That is the code above.
Wow! Congratulations! It's always exciting to move away from the south! Wait, who said that? Perfect timing too! You're gonna have a great summer!
How exciting! Is this with the same company that Ryan is with now? I can't remember... I'm so happy for you!
Sorry that above comment was from me (Becky) not seth :D
Hey Ryan and Tawnie, it's the Birds (Doug and Roz). Love your blog! (we found it through KT's). Let us know when you get to CT. It's closer to KY than TX is, so we'll come up and see you! : )
Ok, so my mom just told me the news about Conneticut, and I decided the best place to find out if something is true is the blog world. I guess this passed the test. That is awesome for you!! And since you made the offer to visit......we might just take you up on it! Sausage gravy does sound good......
Oh, I I guess it is a good thing I am not moving there because I can't even spell Connecticut...
Post a Comment