Thursday, January 24, 2008

BOOTS!!! What could be finer than new rain boots?




It has been raining for the last couple weeks, and quite honestly I LOVE it. The only problem is everytime we go outside the girls get thier shoes and pants soaked because they are seduced by every rain puddle in Texas and there are a lot! So I had had it and we went rain boot shopping at Target...they have fabulous boots. I let each of the girls chose thier favorite, and I got them extra big so we can use them in Connecticut. Let's face it, what could be finer than big rubber boots with butterflies or kitty cats? Not much for a three year old. We wear them everywhere, they stopped traffic at Home Depot yesterday.

In the mornings they like to pick oranges off our tree so we head out dressed like this. Cambelle was not to excited about the photo opp. in fact I got a good shot of the fit she decided to throw because I was taking so long. It wouldn't have taken to long if the little stinker would have just smiled for me. Oh well, she only 18 months and so dang cute, even when she throws the fits!!

8 comments:

Traeger Tribe said...

I Love the picture of Cambelle throwing a fit! When Colton does this it just makes me laugh! (Which usually doesn't help them feel better)

rozalyn said...

Your girls are gorgeous!

Dave and Tricia Folsom Family Fun said...

They look so cute in their big rubber boots! I saw those at Target and was so sad I had to pass them by for the big SNOW boots! But next year you will get the joy of shopping for those too!

Anonymous said...

I love it!! They are just adorable!!

*Monica* said...

Ok Ok, I am up to date, sort-of. I am sad that you are going to be even farther away, but you will love Connecticut.

*Monica* said...

I was just talking to one of my friends that lives in Connecticut and she said that her suburb is really nice and has an abnormally high number of mormon families. Its called New Caanan, but i know just enough to be dangerous

Stephanie said...

Hey, it's Stephanie (Strong) Montague. I found your blog from Tricia's. You have a cute family!

KT said...

I love those little girls so dang much!