Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Crazy Baby




So the other night I got Cambelle out of the bathtub, got her pajamas on and some socks so her feet would stay warm, she took it as a sign for shoes, so we put those on too...unfortunately.


Kadence was still in the tub playing, after Cambelle was dressed and ready for bed, Ryan called me in to look at something on the computer. After a minute or so Kadence calls from the bathtub,"Mom, come look at Cambelle", ever so calmly.


This is what I found, a freshly diapered and dressed for bed (with her shoes on) Cambelle smiling at me from inside the tub. Her diaper probably soaked up half the bathtub water, because picking her up, she was a good five pounds heavier.


Crazy baby...

2 comments:

Blanch Family said...

Atleast you managed to get a good picture of this. Mira did the same thing a couple of weeks ago. She decided that since she had a bath with Veronica that she would take a shower with Angelina.

Anonymous said...

Tawnee - Happy New Year! I found your blog from Taryn's website. I am not sure if you remember me from Emerson/Carson days, but I certainly remember you! Your family is beautiful!!!!! I have enjoyed "catching up" with you and seeing where you are now. It's certainly been years.

Happy New Year to your family!

Dawn (Wilson) Martin
www.babyhomepages.net/denvercook