Saturday, September 1, 2007

Trip to the Hospital







Cambelle spent three days in the hospital this week for severe croup...I didn't even know you could go to the hospital for croup. Apperantly it is very dangerous for small children and babies. Anyway, we are home now and she is doing really well. She is very very mommy clingy and won't let me put her down for a moment without turning on the water works. Makes it very hard to pee.


Kadence started fevering on Thursday but so far no sign of the croup, I think she may skip it if it doesn't come by tomorrow.


Ryan and I are absolutely exhasted. It's time for bed and it's only 8:22pm, boy are we fun dates or what?

3 comments:

Dave and Tricia Folsom Family Fun said...

That is so sad! She looks so little sitting up on that big bed. I am glad you are home from the hospital and she is doing better.

Anonymous said...

Tawnee!! I didn't know you had a blog but I'm so glad I found it! I'm sorry your poor baby was sick. I hope she's feeling better now.

Anonymous said...

That is so scary! I'm glad she's okay.