
Each morning getting Cambelle ready is a kick, she likes to brush her teeth with my toothpaste and LOVES to wear her crown. You know a woman is never fully dressed without a crown...it's tragic more of us don't adopt that motto. Work it Cambelle!!
Wednesday, September 26, 2007
Never Fully Dressed without a Crown
Posted by Ryan and Tawnee at 8:35 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



5 comments:
That is too cute! Such a girly girl!!
That's adorable! Don't you just love having a girl! It is too fun!
I love blog surfing and finding people I know!! This is Danielle, a fellow former 25th warder and 10th St. neighbor! It's been fun to see your family. I looked up to you so much in Young Womens waaaay back when when I was a dorky beehive. Hope you and your family is doing wonderfully!
Tawnee,
We haven't done so well with keeping in touch by email, but maybe this will be better. I found you through Jason Winsors profile, too funny! Your babies are darling. This is Monica Brady Hanson by the way.
Hey!! I just wanted to let you know that I limited the readers to my blog and I want to add you but I don't have your email address. Email me at natmonson@comcast.net so I can add you!
Post a Comment