Monday, September 24, 2007

Bath time

So the girls are in the bath and by the sounds of it, I think they will have flooded the bathroom. But they sound like they are having a blast doing it...I know I should go stop them, but it is hard to break in on thier giggling. Kadence has made a new song for her sister- it goes a little like this, "I love my Camel, she is my sisser, I give her cookies and drink her bottle, I love my mommy, she love Kadence, she loves Camel, I spill my milk, mommy is grouchy." So far that is all I have gotten...she is continuing...Cambelle's daddy is put her to bed, Mommy is put me to bed.

I love having two girls!

1 comments:

Traeger Tribe said...

I love "I spill my milk, mommy is grouchy" - GREAT STUFF - Have you recorded these little singing sessions?