Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Utah Trip




We took a quick trip to Utah, here are a few pictures of our little adventure. The girls decided that Uncle Matt is sooooo funny, I don't know if I have ever seen them laugh like they did with him. Aunt Katie and Aunt Sally tried to babysit one night but the girls went on a hungerstrike...charming trick they like to pull for babysitters. The weather was amazing while we were there and on Saturday we went to Snowbird and it happened to be Octoberfest...random seeing as it was the first of September. We went with my aunts Nayne and Melanie and uncles Larry and Dennis. It was a blast. We rode all the way up to the top of the mountian- almost three thousand feet in the tram and what did the girls find the most fasinating? The Lady bugs!! I must admit there were a lot up there. The bounce house was definately the highlight of the day though. Ryan and I rode a mechanical bull, I kicked his butt...he says they went slow for me, he is delusional!

Anyway, we only went for a couple days...although it was fun- nothing is quite like home!

4 comments:

Dave and Tricia Folsom Family Fun said...

What fun pictures. I never thought I would miss Utah but I honestly do. I haven't been back in almost 4 years (since Dave's parents moved to TX). I miss the mountains and all our favorite places to visit. I think what I miss most is just being out West! Dave gets to go to an acct. conference at BYU next month and I am jealous! We are glad you got to go and have a fun, quick family trip!
We also hope you are surviving this storm you got last night! We haven't talked to Dave's parents yet to see how they are doing (they are right outside of Beaumont and that is where they keep showing on the news)! We hope you are staying dry!

Kari said...

Hi Tawnee - This is Kari Cook (Justin's wife). I found your blog and wanted to tell you that you have such cute girls! I loved the picture of you holding the two of them. How sweet. The butterflies are a nice touch! :) Our blog is www.famofcookies.blogspot.com.

Jennifer said...

Like you were in Utah and you didn't even come to visit me.

Jennifer said...

Kidding, kidding, I was only kidding. Don't worry, I am in Logan, which is 2 hours north of Salt Lake.

But we will definitely have to introduce our kids someday... :)