
Tonight was the Halloween Party for the ward...can you guess what we went as? I think Ryan alone should have won best costume. Isn't he the cutest tigger ever? He is a good sport, he really completed the look. I think I must be the biggest Piglet ever!! I mean I can carry around a heffalump- I'm huge! Kadence thought getting her face painted was the best part of the night. Cambelle just thought Dad was- ever time she looked at him she would giggle. It was a fun night to dress up- we have another costume party on Saturday- Ryan will be the belle of the ball there too I am sure.
Wednesday, October 24, 2007
100 acre woods
Posted by Ryan and Tawnee at 7:49 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
Yeah Tawnee! Something new on your blog! You guys all look GREAT in your costumes. And Ryan - what a good Dad and husband to dress up too. Dave would never, he is too much of a party pooper. Make sure you post some more fun pict. of your Halloween festivities!
I second Tricia! Nice to see a new post! I love the costumes... I don't think Seth and I are dressing up this year. We sort of forgot, but now I know what Seth is going to go as next year - I'll probably have to bribe him, but the Tigger is just too good to pass up! I just LOVE this photo!
Hey Tawnee! I came across your blog from Tricia's! What a beautiful family you have! Don't you just love having girls - we just had our 3rd girl and are having so much fun! I think about you often and miss all the fun times we used to have!
Okay, y'all win best costume hands down!! All 4 of you look adorable! Cute idea!
Post a Comment