


I was folding towels the other day and I went to put some in our bathroom, when I walked out I saw that there were two little marshmallow mateys on my bed and I had just made the bed. I thought that was odd so I scooped them up to toss them when I noticed Emmett digging in Cambelle's bag of cereal. So I quickly put the mateys back where I found them and stood back to see what he was up too. This is his handy work, after each placement he would giggle a little bit and run back to the bag sitting on the cedar chest for a couple more to place.
Do all boy do these crazy things? I had to get a picture for evidence, when he saw I had the camera he gave me his best- oh you caught me smile! This kid is a hoot!




2 comments:
He is soooooooooooooooooooooo cute. I'm so happy ya'll are back home:)
I just know that Emmett and Jacob will be great friends as they get older:)
Boys are weird. Nough said, but thats what make you love them even more.
Post a Comment