Cambelle, Kae and Aubrey
Eating snowcones
One of the pretty pretty circus ladies with our pretty pretty girls.
Their first night in the new house, they held hands going to sleep, by morning Cambelle had crawled in bed with Kae!Cambelle's nickname is Cambellini...I know it should be something shorter but my Dad came up with it and it just kind of stuck!
So since she was turning four I wanted to do something special for her birthday, so we got tickets to the Ringling Brothers Circus and took the kids and let Cambellini bring her best friend Aubrey. Then we came back home and had cake, she looked through my book and choose her birthday cake that she wanted me make her.....I swear my children have the taste of old ladies sometimes!
At the circus, the girls had a ball, they ate popcorn, soda and cotton candy. Then I let them each pick out their favorite circus cups that were filled with snow cones. They were a sticky icky mess by the time it was over but it was a blast.
I asked them what their favorite part was, Cambelle said it was tigers and the elephants, Aubrey said she liked the people dancing on the ceiling, but then Kadence said she liked the people being shot out of the cannons and then everyone changed their favorite to cannons. So in the end the people being show out of the cannons were the best...what does that say about these three girls? Little daredevils?
I can hardly believe she is already four, Cambelle has an infectious smile but even more infectious giggle. When I am out with her and she starts to giggle her real giggle people have stopped to watch her. She sounds like those dolls that you push the button and they giggle the most darling giggle that just can't be real. Well, I think they got the giggle from her.
She is such a delightful little firecracker, I love being her mother. It is such an honor, how did I get so lucky? She is the very definition of the word plucky...she is a hoot and she knows it. One of my favorite things about this kid is her love for her sister and brother, she adores them and they her. They are the very best of friends. Sometimes I feel like the outsider looking into thier world, getting to create their safe haven, but really they just need each other.
Emmett wakes up first in the morning and tries to go in the girls room to get them up to play with him. One morning he actually got away from me, I found him kneeling next to Cambelle rubbing her face, trying to wake her up. When she does finally wake up in the morning he runs to her and hugs her around the waist like he hasn't seen her in years. Then screams to me to come see who is up.
Anyway, Cambellini is very special little girl who is fascinated with music and loves the color pink, sassy and sweet like a real woman, and just a pure joy to be a mother too. Such a gift. Happy Birthday snotter my youngest daughter! (since she was a baby no kid slobbered or snotted more then that one...so that is what I called her!)




0 comments:
Post a Comment