Friday, February 26, 2010

Do you know anyone looking for a cabin in AZ?

Can I ask a more random question I don't think so...but my parents really need to sell thier house and have come up with a pretty clever idea on how to do it. The real estate market...in a word....sucks. And for second homes or cabins it's worse so the realtors up there where they live aren't what one would call go getters. So my mom is getting creative and trying to sell it herself, but she needs help. So she has a little game in mind and will pay anyone who helps bring her a buyer 1% of the total sale of the home. Not bad for a quick post on your facebook or blog. She just needs more lookers.

Anyway, I helped her build a blog to show off the home and give more information. Here is the blog spot, http://pinestopalms.blogspot.com/ if you want to play realtor for the day and see if you can help her find a buyer, she will seriously cut you a check for 1% of the sale which should be around $3,000. So I am working a little overtime on posting her blog address!! But if you sell it and I love you, yeah I will love you all the more, I just want them to sell that damn house!!! My dad is already in Texas working on his new job and she is there trying to sell the house. I want her in Texas before I get there in June!!

1 comments:

*Monica* said...

What???? Is the whole Blanch family moving to Texas.....something is wrong with this picture.