Ok schools not quite in session but we are close...one more week! Yeah! So we decided to do a fashion show with the girls today. Cambelle really only had one dress she wanted to show off and it is one a friend gave me for her. The school girls had a blast going through thier loot and deciding on what to show off first. I really hope they are as excited about school as I am...I thought a fashion show would help!
So first we have the fashion stylings of
Miss Veronica Blanch



Miss Kadence Johnson




Miss Cambelle Johnson


Wednesday, August 26, 2009
"Schools In Session" Fashion Show
Posted by Ryan and Tawnee at 1:46 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
Beautiful girls! Really, they are gorgeous! :)
LOL! Love it! HOw fun! They are all cuties! Can't wait to hear about Kae's first day of kindergarten!!!
I love the cuffs on those jeans! Looks like lots of fun. BTW I love your rug.
Post a Comment