Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Picture Time

Come on that is really the only reason anyone visits the site...for new cute pictures of the crew, you can be honest, that is the only reason I go to your website! Ha! There I said it, and I am not going to take it back!


Snapped this today...doesn't she have a sweet smile? I wish you could see her freckles under those darn glasses.

Another one I took today, I was trying to get his curls to show up...it's coming in really curly! I'm loven' it!

Irresistable smile on this kid...she will always get out of trouble just because of this smile. I am in trouble! She is showing off the frog we found in the pool.

Kadence was the brave little frog holder, she did it first and was the most proud of it...maybe because it was green!

This is the best part about swimming all day...naps the rest. She laid down on the living room floor and the rest was history!

Cookie break after lots of swimming!

Playing bridge with Cambelle...well at least she was playing bridge, she was trying to get him to go under her "bridge".

Don't you just want to squish this kid? I am so in love with my baby boy, there isn't anything he doesn't do that I am not in deep smit with!

Veronica is under there somewhere. I think this was Cambelle's best effort to get rid of her once and for all! Why is it that my three and almost 8 year fight? I am ready to hang them both up by their toenails in my basement...good thing school is coming next week.

Veronica can often be found right here, singing her heart out at the piano...I love that about her!


These two jokers think they are so funny! They were laughing at each other so I had to get a picture of each of their faces. They crack each other up!


This is Kae's favorite new shirt...it says "I'm the cute sister" heehee, too bad it will be a hand me down someday and Cambelle will have the last laugh.

Blueberry picking with the world's worst blueberry pickers! They are officially fired! Good thing they are all so dang cute...

2 comments:

Dave and Tricia Folsom Family Fun said...

Cute Pict. Where do you guys go swimming? And what brave girls to hold that frog. We found one that size in our front yard last week and it creeped me out!
And I am so jealous of all your blueberries!!! I was hoping I could find a place here to pick them but so far I haven't had any luck. We did pick yummy peaches last week though.

TammeNBen said...

Your right, I love the pictures. I feel jipped (sp?) when there are no pictures for too many posts.
Give'em all squeezes from me.