

So I just wanted to do a quick review of this last week and first two days of March. Which decided to march in like a lion! Sunday night we got about 7-8 inches of snow and about 2 more Monday morning. It is soooo fun! The girls were in heaven again and I enjoyed shoveling and watching them play until thier fingers and little noses almost froze off.
The girls and I decided to make cupcakes, after the batter was beat I gave each of them a beater. This is a photo of the way they looked when they handed them back to me...Kadence has been untouched for the photo...obviously Cambelle too!
Kadence went to a birthday party on Saturday and it was "Dress as your favorite Superhero!" party. SOOO much fun! Way more fun to dress her up as Batgirl rather then her favorite princess. She loved it, I made her little outfit out of felt and spray on glitter. She loved her little mask and kept it on almost the entire party. She is such a doll!
Emmett is now rolling over both front to back and back to front. The girls are so encouraging, Kadence told him tonight,"Good job son!" He is still less then impressed with anything on a spoon. Still working on it, but he give great slobbery kisses!
Now I must be off to bed...Ryan is playing b-ball tonight and the kids are down...I want some good sleep tonight. Oh and on the weightloss front...I am finally losing some, nothing breeds motivation like success. Ryan of course continues to trounce me!
Tuesday, March 3, 2009
Last week...
Posted by Ryan and Tawnee at 6:58 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
I love the batgirl outfit! Yes, nice change from princess stuff.
I guess you made it up the hill??? Been meaning to call and check on ya. :)
I love Campbells face in the cupcake pic! She is soooo cute!
I love being able to keep up with all of you by reading your blog. Kadence's costume is darling! You're so clever, Tawnee. Playing in the snow, making cupcakes, costumes, etc., You need to take a nap! Darling picture of Emmett. I just heard about a set of identical twin girls due in about four months. Interested?
Post a Comment