Friday, February 27, 2009

Kadence teasing Emmett

Well I just figured out how to take little videos with my newish camera. So Kadence was giving this straw to Emmett who in turn would try to put it in his mouth...hilarious stuff right? Apparently, this went on for quite some time before the video and for even more time when it stopped. I needed to empty the memory card before capturing more of the moment...hard to do that when trying to capture a moment.

5 comments:

Texas Tingey said...

Ahhhh! So cute!!
Sure missed ya last night.......the girls got together and did a little dinner shower for me!! Sooo nice.

Anonymous said...

I LOVE kadence's little giggle. It brought such a big smile to my face, I miss her!!!

TammeNBen said...

That is quite the giggle. She thinks it is very funny.

BJ said...

I can never remember how to sign into these darn things, but I just wanted you to know how cute your blog is. I love the way you write about the kids and all the goings on at your house. Thanks for helping us to feel just a little less further away than we really are. Kadence, Cambelle, and Emmett are all just darling. Emmett looks like he is becoming every inch the little angel he looked to be when he was just a few weeks old.

Jenn said...

How cute! I love the new photo at the top! The girls are just DARLING! Miss ya!